Compatibility between Samsung S5 Neo and accessories for Samsung S5

Hificek

Jan 5, 2016
Visit site
Asked: 1 min ago 0 Views 0 Answers
Hi, I got a new Samsung S5 Neo a I would like to buy a good quality safety cover for it.
I found two devices :

1) at first Spigen tough armor for Samsung S5, but it is designed for old Samsung S5 (and not for S5 Neo). Somebody told me, that both devices are mechanically similar (maybe the same), but exist small differences (mainly in phone shape).

2) the second idea is "hybridni-cerne-stand-pouzdro-na-samsung-g900-i9600-galaxy-s5" on the pages mobilpouzdra dot cz.
(... sorry - I cannot send a link, I am new here).

The Spigen looks more nicer ... But i´m afraid, that phone will not sit perfectly ...

Maybe good idea to open discussions also about Samsung S5 Neo range ... this is missing here.

Best withes of the good health to new year for all ! Petr

ironass

Mar 9, 2015
Visit site
Asked: 1 min ago 0 Views 0 Answers
Hi, I got a new Samsung S5 Neo a I would like to buy a good quality safety cover for it.
I found two devices :

1) at first Spigen tough armor for Samsung S5, but it is designed for old Samsung S5 (and not for S5 Neo). Somebody told me, that both devices are mechanically similar (maybe the same), but exist small differences (mainly in phone shape).

2) the second idea is "hybridni-cerne-stand-pouzdro-na-samsung-g900-i9600-galaxy-s5" on the pages mobilpouzdra dot cz.
(... sorry - I cannot send a link, I am new here).

The Spigen looks more nicer ... But i´m afraid, that phone will not sit perfectly ...

Maybe good idea to open discussions also about Samsung S5 Neo range ... this is missing here.

Best withes of the good health to new year for all ! Petr

Hello and welcome to Android Central Hificek!

The Samsung Galaxy S5 NEO model, SM-G903F, can be thought of as a hybrid of the stock Galaxy S5 international models SM-G900F and the octa core, SM-G900H. See, 41 Galaxy S5 models - Dummies Guide

The chassis for all 3 are identical and cases/accessories for them are interchangeable. See the model comparison, here.

Hificek

Jan 5, 2016
Visit site
Ironass:
Hi, thanks for reply. Of course - the main measurements are the same BUT the shape by somebody are little different. I am not speak about different USB connector etc. But I mean the the side curve of phone body (section). And there is (my my info) little problem and some covers not so exactly fits to phone.
I would like to know, if this is true or not. It is very uncomfortable to buy phone cover via internet and at home found out, that phone is not sit in cover exactly.
This is what I mean ...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12