Hi all,

I am having issues with S Planner (I use both S Planner and Google Calendar for support purposes).
    When I enter a Task in S Planner anytime after 1st April the Task appears the day before - for example if I create a Task on 13th April, It will be displayed on the 12th (and nothing on the 13th).

Events are displayed correctly, Tasks up until April as well but any date after April I am having the issue.

The time zone is set properly too. I have tried adding a reminder on the same date but It still displays the Task on the day before. If you click into the Task It displays the correct date even if It appears on the wrong one!

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you.
    01-13-2016 06:05 AM
    I would try to clear cache and app data on the app
    01-13-2016 06:51 AM
    Hi There, I see I'm having the exact same issue you were running into with your tasks all showing up one day prior to the due date set. Did you figure out what the issue was? I'm stumped!
    I cleared the cache and data as per the message suggestion below but that did nothing in my case.

Much appreciated Mike
    03-04-2016 11:30 AM
    Same problem here. Hello?
    04-06-2016 05:49 AM
    Hi all,

I am having issues with S Planner (I use both S Planner and Google Calendar for support purposes).
    When I enter a Task in S Planner anytime after 1st April the Task appears the day before - for example if I create a Task on 13th April, It will be displayed on the 12th (and nothing on the 13th).

Events are displayed correctly, Tasks up until April as well but any date after April I am having the issue.

The time zone is set properly too. I have tried adding a reminder on the same date but It still displays the Task on the day before. If you click into the Task It displays the correct date even if It appears on the wrong one!

Thank you.
    02-01-2017 05:01 AM
    I had the same problem with S Planner on an S7. I was able to correct the issue by changing the time zone in S Planner Settings from (GMT + 11) Melbourne to (GMT + 11) Sydney. It seems there may be a coding error with the latter.
    I hope this helps others frustrated with the same problem.
    Cheers
    02-01-2017 05:14 AM
    Hi all,

Thank you.

Hi,
    I've been having the same issue with this and I think it has something to do with the time change. I went on the calendar and it started doing the day ahead when daylight saving time would begin. I'm just wondering if doing the tasks on the calendar will return to normal when the time changes an hour ahead in March.
    02-12-2017 01:45 AM