I took a pic yesterday and when I looked at the file info, noticed the location was not recorded. I did nothing to turn it off.
    I'm a mystery shopper and I rely on that feature. How do I reset it? My location services are turned on.
    01-27-2016 06:45 PM
    Maybe at the moment you took it your location wasn't set (GPS couldn't get a lock or no known WiFi nearby or cell tower wasn't providing information).

Did it just happen with that picture or is it happening with all? If you open Google Maps, do you get a location lock?
    01-27-2016 07:23 PM
    Have you verified that location tags was not accidentally disabled in your camera's settings menu?

Posted via the Android Central App
    01-27-2016 09:50 PM
    Maybe at the moment you took it your location wasn't set (GPS couldn't get a lock or no known WiFi nearby or cell tower wasn't providing information).

Did it just happen with that picture or is it happening with all? If you open Google Maps, do you get a location lock?
    I spot checked some photos and some have the location and others don't. When I opened Google Maps, it was locked on work. I tapped the compass and it locked on my location.

One of my screen widgets is always looking for my location.
    01-31-2016 07:54 PM
    Have you verified that location tags was not accidentally disabled in your camera's settings menu?

Posted via the Android Central App
    I just did, thanks!
    01-31-2016 07:55 PM
    I took a pic yesterday and when I looked at the file info, noticed the location was not recorded. I did nothing to turn it off.
    I'm a mystery shopper and I rely on that feature. How do I reset it? My location services are turned on.
    It sounds as though your phone is not getting a fast GPS fix for your location. You can improve this by using the instructions in the GPS fix S5 - Dummies Guide
    HonnyBrown likes this.
    02-01-2016 04:57 AM
    Yeah, it seems you might have issues with location. When you're taking pictures, if the phone doesn't have a 'general' location, even though the GeoTag option is on, it doesn't really have information to tag (like, for instance, taking a picture on a plane or while in Airplane mode).
    HonnyBrown likes this.
    02-01-2016 12:15 PM