How do I change the way I view albums in the gallery on a Samsung GS5?

A

AC Question

How to change the way you view albums in the gallery on a Samsung GS5

How do I format my gallery on my GS5 to where my albums are on the side. It was like that and I did something to where now the page is the album. It use to be on the side and the pictures could be viewed

nahoku

Jan 26, 2013
Visit site
Re: How to change the way you view albums in the gallery on a Samsung GS5

When viewing an album, all you have to do is swipe from the left edge of the screen to see a list of albums in your gallery. I think this is what you're looking for, but if not, post back.

Mjay1217

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site

The albums use to line up on the left side and the photos in which ever album was selected were shown. Now it just a page of tile it makes it impossible to organize.

nahoku

Jan 26, 2013
Visit site

I don't own a S5, but I own a Note 4. I was thinking that gallery works the same way since the phones were released the same year. What happens if you swipe your finger from the left of the screen to the right while viewing an album? Do the albums show up or not?

Last edited:

Dee Botha

Aug 9, 2016
Visit site

I don't own a S5, but I own a Note 4. I was thinking that gallery works the same way since the phones were released the same year. What happens if you swipe your finger from the left of the screen to the right while viewing an album? Do the albums show up or not?

Awesome, that's it. Thanx, I was also looking for a way to get it back after I accidentally discovered that look,,, and lost it again...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay