Hi, I need to be able to backup my calendar on my samsung s5. I store all my work appointments on there so they need to be secure but I have no idea how to do it and after reading advice after advice after advice I am stumped!!

I literally have no idea what half of the advice is even saying let alone do it on my phone.
    I just want to be able to look at my calendar via my gmail and know that every time I add a new appointment it will be viewable on my gmail calendar. But I can't for the life of me figure out how!? I'm getting very frustrated and need a very simple step by step guide for stupid people.

Can i please have some help!
    03-03-2016 09:16 AM
    go to setting, go into accounts, tap on Google, it should come up with your gmail account and a last synced time, tap the gmail account, that will give you a list of what is backed up and when. Make sure the calendar box is checked. It won't necessarily sync your exchange account if you display that separately on your calendar app, but that is backed up at your work via their exchange back-up

I can go into any web browser open gmail and then calendar and anything I have on my google calendar is there. I display all my calendars on the one app but do not sync work with google (they are different colors in the app)
    Hope thjis helps

SM-G900V
    Build RU2BPB1
    Android 5.0
    Security Patch level 2016-02-012
    03-03-2016 10:11 AM