I bought a S5 maybe 5 months ago. And maybe 2 months ago my screen started having this weird problem. My screen randomly changes to a more white color than the usual color and when I push down on the screen it changes back to its original color. It mostly stays in the more whiter color. But when I push down on the screen it goes to the color it's supposed to be for a few seconds then returns to its whited out color. Is this a lcd problem or some other kind of problem? I do throw my phone around a lot so maybe that could've had a part in this?
    Thanks for any help.
    03-06-2016 05:29 AM
    I bought a S5 maybe 5 months ago. And maybe 2 months ago my screen started having this weird problem. My screen randomly changes to a more white color than the usual color and when I push down on the screen it changes back to its original color. It mostly stays in the more whiter color. But when I push down on the screen it goes to the color it's supposed to be for a few seconds then returns to its whited out color. Is this a lcd problem or some other kind of problem? I do throw my phone around a lot so maybe that could've had a part in this?
    Thanks for any help.
    Hello and welcome to Android Central Ptrick1!

Sounds like it is time to pay a visit to your nearest Samsung Service Point to get your phone checked out and for a possible repair. It may be something as simple as a loose connector.
    03-06-2016 06:16 AM