marshmellow or android n

ironass

Mar 9, 2015
Visit site
Yeah, that's really all I care about anyway is the security updates. I don't really care for a newer operating system, per se. Unless they bundle security updates ito a new operating system itself that is only attainable by way of an operating system upgrade.

I understand that you are using the Canadian model, G900W8, on the T-Mobile (USA) network. The T-Mobile model, G900T, has had 2 further updates since the last release for the Canadian carrier model for Fido.

rokemsokem

Mar 12, 2016
Visit site
I understand that you are using the Canadian model, G900W8, on the T-Mobile (USA) network. The T-Mobile model, G900T, has had 2 further updates since the last release for the Canadian carrier model for Fido.

Oh, no, I'm using the G900W8 on Straight Talk Wireless with the bring your own phone thing.

SnowyRa1n

Feb 16, 2016
Visit site
Yeah, that's really all I care about anyway is the security updates. I don't really care for a newer operating system, per se. Unless they bundle security updates ito a new operating system itself that is only attainable by way of an operating system upgrade.

Anyway. I'm kind of learning as I go. I like this S5. It's a nice phone for me. I want to keep it as long as I can. I'd actually buy a newer S7 if it weren't so big. 5.5 inch screen is too big for my use. May as well carry around a tablet. But I'll keep an eye out for newer Samsung pruducts anyway in the future in case they maybe jump back down to a 5 inch screen. I like Samsung because they don't just bow over to letting Google be the default everything on their devices. An example is Samsung's music player. That thing blows Google's music player out of the water.

The S7 has the same size screen as an S5 (5.1" ), the S7 Edge is the one with a 5.5".

From what I've read it's taken the best of the S5 and S6 and merged them into one phone... I plan on buying one mid next year when my Next plan is due (unless the S8 follows the same vein of improvement).

rwlade

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site
Marshmallow for the Galaxy S5? Geez we don't even have much hope for it on our S6 being on Verizon!

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci