new update released g900f

steven dawe

Jan 6, 2016
Visit site
If you have the u.k unbranded g900f you should have a update waiting for you to download.the changelog just says that it could have stability enhancements and security enhancements.this is the 1st update ive had since oct 2015.this is probably the feb security update.

Posted via the Android Central App

ironass

Mar 9, 2015
Visit site
If you have the u.k unbranded g900f you should have a update waiting for you to download.the changelog just says that it could have stability enhancements and security enhancements.this is the 1st update ive had since oct 2015.this is probably the feb security update.

Which firmware, "Version", and, "Product Code", is on your phone, as per #1.8 of 42 Galaxy S5 models - Dummies Guide

steven dawe

Jan 6, 2016
Visit site
Hello ironass my product code is sm-g900fzdabtu.firmware is apg900fxxs1bc3.cpg900fxxu1boj1.cscg900f0xa1boj1.do you think this update is just security or also stability.i was wondering if it could also be a preparation update for marshmallow.thanks.

ironass

Mar 9, 2015
Visit site
Hello ironass my product code is sm-g900fzdabtu.firmware is apg900fxxs1bc3.cpg900fxxu1boj1.cscg900f0xa1boj1.do you think this update is just security or also stability.i was wondering if it could also be a preparation update for marshmallow.thanks.

Yes, in all likelihood, it is as some users on unbranded U.K. firmware, BTU, have already received a Marshmallow update about a month ago. You can check your changelist # on the Phone Info app.

steven dawe

Jan 6, 2016
Visit site
Hello ironass ive found my changelist code in a samsung phone info app but when i google it with my phone details im getting old info.what web site tells you the changelist info for the latest updates please?

ironass

Mar 9, 2015
Visit site
Hello ironass ive found my changelist code in a samsung phone info app but when i google it with my phone details im getting old info.what web site tells you the changelist info for the latest updates please?

What does your changelist # now show?