my samsung galaxy s5 has recently updated to marshmallow. removing the greyscale option from standard power saving mode. it has also asked me to input my alternative password for fingerprint every time i restart my phone (considering i have two batteries i swap out at least once a day this is pretty often) is there anyway i can reactivate greyscale and remove the password prompt on startup??
    04-09-2016 04:23 PM
    my samsung galaxy s5 has recently updated to marshmallow. removing the greyscale option from standard power saving mode. it has also asked me to input my alternative password for fingerprint every time i restart my phone (considering i have two batteries i swap out at least once a day this is pretty often) is there anyway i can reactivate greyscale and remove the password prompt on startup??
    Welcome to Android Central!

I would try removing the password and fingerprints. Boot in to recovery after that, wipe the cache partition and the boot back up. Re set up all the fingerprints and passwords and see if that fixes that issue. It might also fix the other issue. Check and see if you now have ultra power saving as well.

https://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-10683
    04-13-2016 12:46 PM