Hi everyone,

A few days ago I received the OTA update notification for marshmallow. I ignored it for the next few days. Then one day my battery died, after turning my phone on again the update was gone. I went into the settings and checked for updates, but my phone was saying my phone was up to date. I want to download marshmallow but I don't know how. Is there anyway I can get the OTA update again? CuZ I really don't want to use my computer in order to update.

I don't know if this has to do with anything but just incase, I live in Saudi Arabia. (I don't think that's the problem as a few mates of mine have already updated on their phones).

Model Number SM-G900F
    Android Version: 5.0

PS it's my first time posting.

Thanks,
    - Mo
    04-18-2016 10:17 AM
    Hi everyone,

A few days ago I received the OTA update notification for marshmallow. I ignored it for the next few days. Then one day my battery died, after turning my phone on again the update was gone. I went into the settings and checked for updates, but my phone was saying my phone was up to date. I want to download marshmallow but I don't know how. Is there anyway I can get the OTA update again? CuZ I really don't want to use my computer in order to update.

I don't know if this has to do with anything but just incase, I live in Saudi Arabia. (I don't think that's the problem as a few mates of mine have already updated on their phones).

Model Number SM-G900F
    Android Version: 5.0

PS it's my first time posting.

Thanks,
    - Mo
    Hello and welcome to Android Central Mo!

Could you post your exact firmware, "Version", and Product code details as per #1.8 of 42 Galaxy S5 models - Dummies Guide as currently, only Sri Lanka has received Marshmallow for the G900F model.
    04-18-2016 11:57 AM

Hello and welcome to Android Central Mo!

Could you post your exact firmware, "Version", and Product code details as per #1.8 of 42 Galaxy S5 models - Dummies Guide as currently, only Sri Lanka has received Marshmallow for the G900F model.
    AP : G900FXXS1BPC3

CP : G900FXXU1BOJ1

CSC : G900FOJV1BOF1

Is this what you're looking for?
    04-18-2016 01:45 PM
    You should also be aware that you normally can't update more than once every 24 hours (to avoid OTA congestion).
    04-18-2016 05:21 PM
    AP : G900FXXS1BPC3

CP : G900FXXU1BOJ1

CSC : G900FOJV1BOF1

Is this what you're looking for?
    Thanks!

Your CSC code is OJV. There are a number of Product codes attached to that CSC code. Therefore, to narrow it down, can you install, free from the Play Store, Phone INFO ★Samsung★. This will show your Product code details under the heading, "CSC CODE".
    04-18-2016 05:34 PM