Alright I've had a crazy issue with my Verizon Galaxy S5 phone for a while and just not been able to pin down what it is so I'm hoping someone else might have seen the same issue and might have some thoughts/ideas.

I have a Galaxy S5 (Verizon/Android 5.0) phone that I've paired with my 2014.5 Camry and it generally works fine for playing audio, making calls, etc. But I've found that if I turn the car off while Bluetooth is connected, and then come back to the car shortly after, my phone is basically locked/frozen for a couple of minutes. The Bluetooth connection light shows up on the Camry's touch screen and I can select and play other audio inputs, but my phone is completely unresponsive and for all intents and purposes looks like it's shut off. After 2-3 minutes the phone will reboot itself and after it starts back up I'll get the 'Phone disconnected' on the audio system touch screen. At that point I can unlock the phone, re-enable Bluetooth and it connects/works fine with the car.

I'm not sure if it's a problem with the car or phone, but after some hard/factory resets and OS updates, it still does the same thing. Just wondering if anyone has run across the same thing?
    04-21-2016 09:03 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Try booting into Safe Mode, which temporarily disables all 3rd party apps. https://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-10696

If the problem disappears in Safe Mode, then something you installed is causing the problem. You may have to uninstall apps one by one until the problem disappears. If the problem persists in Safe Mode, then it's more likely to be a hardware or firmware problem.
    04-21-2016 12:03 PM