I recently updated the system of my S5 mini.
    Before, every time I typed a word, using the prediction option, if it wasn't the word I was looking for I was able to delete the whole word at once, by pressing the backspace key, it use to delete the whole word. After the update, now it just deletes one letter so I have to delete letter by letter. I don't want to stop using the prediction option as it works fine most of the times but it is annoying that if it is not the word I want, I have to delete letter by letter. Is there a way to fix this so it deletes the whole word at once again as it was before?
    05-12-2016 08:18 PM
    If you don't find another option... Try holding down the back space. I use Minuum keyboard, a back swipe delete the whole word. But Minuum is only for some people.
    Conejo666 likes this.
    05-12-2016 08:44 PM
    Hi,
    Thanks.
    If I keep the delete key pressed, it will delete the whole sentence if I don't stop on time. On my other phone, s4 mini, I can still delete the whole word with just one click to the delete key. This changed after I updated the system (which by the way, didn't ask me if I wanted to update it).
    05-12-2016 09:24 PM
    I've noticed the same problem, too. Including the deleting of the whole sentence. When I held the button down just a split second too long. There don't seem to be any settings that fix it either.

Additionally, correcting typos when not swiping has gotten harder. For example the "I've" at the beginning of this was typed "ice" then I backspaced and typed the "ve" but it corrected to "be", making the word "ibe".

Any word on a fix? The forums seem pretty light on details regarding this issue.
    06-20-2016 10:37 AM