Hi guys.

I have a UK based Galaxy s5 that is almost two years old. All of a sudden ive been having a really fast draining battery and really slow charging one.
    Its running lollipop and is showing as the lastest update, doesnt aeem to show marshmallow as avaliable?

I havent installed anything new and cant see anything that is particularly draining the battery.

Ive had a new genu8ne battery, cleared the cache and still the same. Battery life is around 2 hours and charging around 6.

I really dont want to have to do a factory reset but im guessing this is my last option?
    05-24-2016 10:51 AM
    Hi guys.

I have a UK based Galaxy s5 that is almost two years old. All of a sudden ive been having a really fast draining battery and really slow charging one.
    Its running lollipop and is showing as the lastest update, doesnt aeem to show marshmallow as avaliable?

I havent installed anything new and cant see anything that is particularly draining the battery.

Ive had a new genu8ne battery, cleared the cache and still the same. Battery life is around 2 hours and charging around 6.

I really dont want to have to do a factory reset but im guessing this is my last option?
    First and foremost, can you download and install Phone INFO ★Samsung★, free from the Play Store and post your Product Code details and your Charger Connect Counter value.

To be fair, rechargeable phone batteries do wear out over a period of time/charging. If you could borrow another battery to see if that makes a difference, that might help you.
    05-24-2016 10:58 AM
    Just had a new battery this week.
    05-24-2016 11:02 AM