Updated to Marshmallow a few days ago. When I enable Power Saving Mode on my Samsung S5, an icon appears in the top left corner. I would like to use PSM regularly but want to get rid of that icon. I do not remember how I did so in the past. I have tried looking in a few places but not having any luck. My device is not rooted and I don't feel I should root it given my limited knowledge.

Is there a setting I'm missing, other than turning PSM off, which I'd rather not do?
    06-06-2016 06:54 AM
    Updated to Marshmallow a few days ago. When I enable Power Saving Mode on my Samsung S5, an icon appears in the top left corner. I would like to use PSM regularly but want to get rid of that icon. I do not remember how I did so in the past. I have tried looking in a few places but not having any luck. My device is not rooted and I don't feel I should root it given my limited knowledge.

Is there a setting I'm missing, other than turning PSM off, which I'd rather not do?
    I'm in the same boat. I would like to get rid of the huge power saving notification. I will most likely leave Android/google soon. Having no answer to questions like this burns me up.
    07-03-2016 08:25 AM
    I'm in the same boat. I would like to get rid of the huge power saving notification. I will most likely leave Android/google soon. Having no answer to questions like this burns me up.
    Root you phone to gain super user access to the /system files and install TWRP custom recovery, then install Xposed framework to configure the Status bar notifications.
    07-03-2016 12:01 PM