I use the Samsung Calendar app (the local calendar pre-installed, not a Google calendar) on my Samsung S5. This morning I decided to sync the calendar with my Google account just in case my phone dies soon. After the sync, I opened the calendar app, and all my events are gone. I checked my Google account, and everything is blank there too. Is there any way I can get my calendar data back? I've tried restarting and resyncing multiple times to no avail.

Additionally: every time I add a new event in the now blank calendar, it is no longer added to "my calendar" (local calendar I had been using), but instead the only way I can see the new event is to make the Google calendar visible. Not sure if this means anything.
    06-20-2016 02:42 PM
    Mod Note, I will move this to the s5 forum for more visibility
    06-20-2016 05:49 PM
    I use the Samsung Calendar app (the local calendar pre-installed, not a Google calendar) on my Samsung S5. This morning I decided to sync the calendar with my Google account just in case my phone dies soon. After the sync, I opened the calendar app, and all my events are gone. I checked my Google account, and everything is blank there too. Is there any way I can get my calendar data back? I've tried restarting and resyncing multiple times to no avail.

Additionally: every time I add a new event in the now blank calendar, it is no longer added to "my calendar" (local calendar I had been using), but instead the only way I can see the new event is to make the Google calendar visible. Not sure if this means anything.
    I would like to know also. My stock calendar on my Verizon S5 is not syncing with my Google calendar. What ever task I put on my Google calendar (from my pc) does not appear on my phone's calendar.
    06-24-2016 06:45 AM
    Mod Note, I will move this to the s5 forum for more visibility
    This is the S5 forum. So where the heck did you move it to??
    06-24-2016 06:46 AM
    This is the S5 forum. So where the heck did you move it to??
    It was in the aaq section. I moved it to the s5 forum
    06-24-2016 05:36 PM