For several months my phone has been very difficult to get to charge... I have to position the charge cable just right to get it to charge.
    I've had it since the initial launch and it's been an amazing phone, figured I'd try and fix it. I replaced the usb plug on my nexus 7 and it was pretty easy.
    Well getting the screen off this thing was a challenge, and I probably messed some stuff up. I now know that it just needs to be hotter to soften the adhesive.

Anyways, After the screen removal it was pretty easy, I replaced what I needed to and now my phone won't power up. It was a pretty intrusive operation, how to I troubleshoot this?

Thanks in advance!!
    07-10-2016 08:18 PM
    I replaced mine a few weeks ago and my volume buttons don't work any more but no issues with power button. I even tried disassembling it again to make sure the mid frame was screwed back down tight. I'm not sure what the problem is and have never tried fixing it again but I would assume it's probably something that has to do with the mid frame/motherboard assembly not sitting in as far as it should.

Posted via the Android Central App
    07-10-2016 10:55 PM