Before the update to Marshmallow, when I was in a news reader and hit the share command, my email address was inserted into the TO: field of my email client. As I remember Lollipops message, I would have to choose JUST ONCE, OR FOREVER. Once I selected FOREVER, I never had to do it again. How do I accomplish the same function in marshmallow? Thanks

Samsung Galaxy S5 Marshmallow 6.0.1 Verizon
    07-16-2016 09:59 AM
    You just select the app. It will set the app selected at the first time as the default app.
    07-16-2016 05:43 PM
    You just select the app. It will set the app selected at the first time as the default app.
    Thanks. Please let me be specific about this issue. I have many News Readers. I read the headlines, then click on the story to read the entire article. When I select the SHARE command, the options include the one I want to use. I then get the Default message. When I click OK, and then select the next article, the SHARE command takes me to my Email client and I have to insert the TO field with a recipient. How do I fix it so the SHARE command works the same way all the time. Thanks.

07-18-2016 01:31 PM
    Thanks. Please let me be specific about this issue. I have many News Readers. I read the headlines, then click on the story to read the entire article. When I select the SHARE command, the options include the one I want to use. I then get the Default message. When I click OK, and then select the next article, the SHARE command takes me to my Email client and I have to insert the TO field with a recipient. How do I fix it so the SHARE command works the same way all the time. Thanks.

Go to settings > application manager > and then the defaults button. You can clear the default you set so you can set another one.
    07-18-2016 02:16 PM
    Go to settings > application manager > and then the defaults button. You can clear the default you set so you can set another one.
    The defaults are cleared, but I don't have any other options to choose from to reset. Am I missing something?

07-19-2016 05:19 AM