My screen was cracked on a Samsung Galaxy S5 but it still worked fine to use the phone, so I ordered the replacement glass only for $8 and my boyfriend attempted to use a heat gun and remove the broken glass from digitizer in the process he badly damaged a cable in the top corner its barley hanging on and I think he over heated the screen anyways now the phone turns on and makes sound but the screen does not work at all except a little blue light in the top corner. If I order a LCD Touch Digitizer Full Screen replacement will this fix my problem and get my phone working if I then get that new part installed?
    07-29-2016 01:57 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Considering the hole that you're digging yourself into, I'd strongly suggest bringing the phone to a repair shop and let them handle it, before more components get damaged.
    Welcome to Android Central! Considering the hole that you're digging yourself into, I'd strongly suggest bringing the phone to a repair shop and let them handle it, before more components get damaged.
    can3gxw and younggreenanne like this.
    07-30-2016 08:49 PM