s5 Neo Return/Back Button

LiziS

Aug 18, 2016
Visit site
Sometimes when I press the return/back button at the bottom left of the phone to go back it's tapping the top right of the screen and will not go back, I end up having to press the home button in the middle and just give it a minute before I try anything else.
Any ideas why this is happening and how to stop it?
It's not all the time and I've made sure all software is up to date, the screens clean so it's not something else clicking it etc.

Thanks!

ironass

Mar 9, 2015
Visit site
Sometimes when I press the return/back button at the bottom left of the phone to go back it's tapping the top right of the screen and will not go back, I end up having to press the home button in the middle and just give it a minute before I try anything else.
Any ideas why this is happening and how to stop it?
It's not all the time and I've made sure all software is up to date, the screens clean so it's not something else clicking it etc.

Thanks!

Hello and welcome to Android Central LiziS!

There are a number of things that you can try to rectify your issue, as follows...

1. Wipe your phone's cache partition as per #1.3 of S5 Update Problems - Dummies Guide (This is always a good idea after an update, for instance).

2. Factory Data Reset as per post #2 of the aforementioned guide.

3. Download and reflash your firmware as per #2.7 of the guide.