spare battery or battery case?

v1ru5879

Sep 2, 2015
Visit site
I have an s5 and the battery just does not get me through the day. I am considering a new battery or perhaps a tylt battery case. I have also considered a zerolemon battery case combo. Just would like to know the pros and cons of the things mentioned. Also any feed back would be great if you have owned any, I am considering the Anker replacement batteries

lgossin

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
I use a spare battery, got with the charger case (for the battery) when I got the phone. Pro is a spare battery when you need it depending on the day I swap my battery or just charge the phone which ever is easier. the down side is power off pop the back and swap. so it takes a few minutes to go through that. I haven't broken anything doing this 9yet). I use a Diztronics TPU case and CellBee holster for my phone, i am old enough and nerdy enough to like the phone on my hip. so taking the phone out of the case is no big deal. same Diztronic case, 4th Cellbee holster (at 9.99 per) in about 21 months. The TPU case has protected the phone though normal use and the occasional drop

so that is my experience. the batteries are starting to wear so I may be in the market for a new one soon if I can find one that is genuine

paulrf072894

Mar 23, 2014
Visit site
When I had my S5 I liked to carry around a spare battery just cause most battery cases were bulky. Another possibility would be a portable charger.