*EDIT - I did indeed speak too soon. It's just voicemail notifications that aren't working and it's likely cause I have an outdated version of the app. Other notifications are all working fine after testing. Please delete this thread mods, apologies!*

Anyone else have this problem or a solution? Since updating to Marshmallow my AT&T Galaxy S5 no longer shows LED notifications. It's enabled in the settings, I've pulled the battery, etc but still it no longer gives me any LED notifications when it worked fine before. The LED still lights up when charging and turned green when charged, so the LED is physically working. This is a major nuisance since I often use the LED to see if I have any notifications without having to unlock the screen. Imagine my surprise and I'm waiting for a call and don't see any notification then later unlock my phone and see 3 voicemails

08-31-2016 09:09 AM
    08-31-2016 09:57 AM
    I think I might've spoken too soon - looks like it might only be my voicemails that aren't giving me the LED notification. Received a text and it's blinking. Testing something else now but I think it might just be a case of the visual voice mail app needing to be updated. Unfortunately, after reading all the complaints on the latest update for AT&T's Visual VoiceMail app I may just stick with this version for now.
    08-31-2016 10:17 AM