My Samsung Galaxy S5 battery drains ridiculously fast and I'm not sure why.

I have all syncing, location data and Wi-Fi turned off 24/7 unless I need it, then I turn it off immediately after I'm finished. I have the brightness all the way down at the minimum setting due to photosensitivity. I only have four apps installed - Facebook, Facebook Messenger, Clean Master, Battery Doctor and Instagram. The battery drains 1-2% per minute of use.

In the below screenshot I fully charged my phone and hadn't unlocked it in almost 24 hours. I unlocked it to check the battery and to my shock, the Android System and System UI were both using more than 40% power each. Keep in mind I hadn't even used it in almost 24 hours.

The phone is secondhand (I only bought it about a week ago) but that still doesn't quite explain it.

What could be causing this? Would simply buying a new battery fix it, or is it a problem with the phone itself?

↠ Information ↞
    Model: SM-G900I
    Android version: 6.0.1
    Screenshots:
    1) www.i.imgur.com/xpyXTa3.jpg
    2) www.i.imgur.com/3Xdaz9A.jpg
    09-19-2016 12:09 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! If not much battery has been used so far and you haven't been doing anything with the phone, it can be difficult to interpret what those percentages mean. It's not unusual for Android System or OS to use a large percentage of battery if the phone is completely idle, since you're not doing anything else with the phone.

It would help to see more battery stats. Charge up to 100%, then let it drain to 20-30% with normal usage, without charging in between. Then show us:

1. The main Settings>Battery screen.
    2. The fullscreen battery graph screen (which shows Awake time and Cell Signal Strength).
    3. The Screen category (to see total Screen On time).
    4. The Cell Standby category, if present (to see Time Without Signal).

http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...d-central.html

You might have to install a 3rd party battery monitor, like GSam Battery Monitor, to get the Cell Signal Strength graph.
    09-19-2016 12:30 PM