Hi,

I dropped my phone about 2 weeks ago and some large cracks appeared. It had a small fall last night and theres no visibility in the screen now. The phone is a S5 Neo

I was in a shop and they said if I send it off to be repaired all data will be wiped and returned to factory settings.

I have a lot of photos I would like to keep but I can't access them the screen is gone. Does anyone know a way to save them?

Thank you
    11-13-2016 12:39 PM
    Hi,

I dropped my phone about 2 weeks ago and some large cracks appeared. It had a small fall last night and theres no visibility in the screen now. The phone is a S5 Neo

I was in a shop and they said if I send it off to be repaired all data will be wiped and returned to factory settings.

I have a lot of photos I would like to keep but I can't access them the screen is gone. Does anyone know a way to save them?

Thank you
    Hello and welcome to Android central daey44!

If you have not previously backed up or sync'd your photos as per post #1 of Backup! Backup! Backup! NOW! or did not save them to an external SD card, you could try connecting a USB mouse and keyboard as per...

Connect an Android Smartphone or Tablet to a Monitor, USB Keyboard and Mouse Easily with a DisplayLink Docking Station
    11-13-2016 01:55 PM