Running Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow on a Samsung Galaxy S5. Certified pre-owned from T-Mobile. Not rooted.

Settings:
    Sound and notifications > Do not disturb > Turn on as scheduled, every day 9 pm to 10 am.
    Sound and notifications > Do not disturb > Exceptions > Custom > Alarms, all calls, all messages allowed
    Sound and notifications > Do not disturb > Exceptions > Custom > Priority app notifications > everything is off except Fitbit, Gmail, Messages, Samsung+, Sleep, Visual Voicemail (*Facebook is set to off here*)
    Sound and notifications > Application notifications > Facebook is set to "No previews in pop-ups", Fitbit, Messages, Sleep, and Visual Voicemail are set to "Set as priority", and most everything else is set to "Allowed"

Yet, I still get Facebook notifications after 9 pm. I don't get sound or vibration, but the phone automatically sets to silent during these hours anyway. I want to stop having the notifications show up in the notification drawer during these hours altogether.

Did I do something wrong, or is Do Not Disturb not intended to do this?
    01-24-2017 11:24 PM