I've asked this question before but this time I mean it. I loved my S5 for the last 2+ years but I am moving on. What should I be looking at next? What would you spend your money on? I have not been staying on top of the latest and upcoming offerings. I am on VZW if it matters.

My last 2 phones have been Samsungs and I've been happy with them but I am not marries to the brand.

Priorities:
    Battery life (I loved having swapable batteries but I guess no phones are doing that any more).
    Must be an Android OS.
    I like water and dustproof even though I don't plan to dunk it.
    Expandable memory.
    call quality
    camera quality.

Any help appreciated.
    --sm
    01-31-2017 01:06 PM
    Most phones aren't water/dust proof so you'll be paying a premium & limiting yourself. Usually the next Galaxy S# (non note) phone would be coming out around this time but it said that that won't happen this year. In all honesty I would wait till the Mobile World Congress which is one month from now. That would've been were Samsung would release the next iteration of their S Galaxy phones. I'd be happy to help you go through your options then. At this moment I like the Mate 9 by Huawei. A pretty big phone w/ very good battery life. It's the same size as the Iphone 7+ (5.5 inch display) & Nexus 6p (5.7 inch display) but your getting more screen real estate because of it's 5.9 inch screen, less bezel & paying less than you pay for a Samsung or Apple phone but with similar performance. As I said, it's a decent sized phone though..
    01-31-2017 01:29 PM
    Awesome feedback and thanks. Unfortunately, I have the patience of a ferrit on crack. I did 5 mins of research and grabbed an S7 edge.
    02-01-2017 06:39 PM
    Awesome feedback and thanks. Unfortunately, I have the patience of a ferrit on crack. I did 5 mins of research and grabbed an S7 edge.
    Lmao, very funny.

I don't see how you can go wrong w/ that though. I'm actual jealous of your great camera haha. Best wishes & good luck!
    02-06-2017 09:05 PM