Too Many Games... HELP! Sd Card not working!

DanMoriarity

Feb 7, 2017
Visit site
I have a samsung S5 and I was so happy i could start getting games... so i went out and got like 30, and it said i didnt have enough room so i spent my last cent on a 38 GB micro SD card, i bring it home and i cant transfer any games at all to it.... like why? why the largest files cant be transfered... It doesnt make sense. So i read into it and theres stuff about rooting or turning your SD card into a internal storage but i am being blocked at every turn, 2 days straight iv been working on this and still No closer to getting my games onto this frigging SD card!

Somebody please ust tell me what t o do to make what i want a reality!

DanMoriarity

Feb 7, 2017
Visit site
Any time i transfer the files out of the OOB the game stops working... so how in the hell am i suppose to play my games if i cant like get them onto the SD card, there must be a way, some way to get this working.

ironass

Mar 9, 2015
Visit site
I have a samsung S5 and I was so happy i could start getting games... so i went out and got like 30, and it said i didnt have enough room so i spent my last cent on a 38 GB micro SD card, i bring it home and i cant transfer any games at all to it.... like why? why the largest files cant be transfered... It doesnt make sense. So i read into it and theres stuff about rooting or turning your SD card into a internal storage but i am being blocked at every turn, 2 days straight iv been working on this and still No closer to getting my games onto this frigging SD card!

Somebody please ust tell me what t o do to make what i want a reality!

Hello and welcome to Android Central DanMoriarity!

I am afraid that Samsung do not support Adoptable Storage on their phones. See...

6.0 no option to format sd card as internal storage?

Enable Adaptive Storage on 6.0 Update

DanMoriarity

Feb 7, 2017
Visit site
So what are you suppose to do? Just not play any of the games you buy? There must be some sort of work around someplace on the internet. some way to play your games.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20