S5 neo issues..

Canucknuckles

Feb 11, 2017
Visit site
Since the last update my screenshot will not work while online.gives a prevented by security policy.how do i stop this most annoying headache?anybody know or have the same problem and find a solution?its pissing me off cz its needed for work.thanks

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to the forums! Are you saying that you can't go online/use the Internet while you're at work due to a security policy? You can always (once you back up your important information, photos, password managers, etc.) do a factory reset on your device; which will wipe the current update.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
However, I would keep that as a last resort, as I know that factory resetting one's device is not always an idea one wants to consider. Have you tried restarting the device to see if the screenshot bug disappears?

Canucknuckles

Feb 11, 2017
Visit site
However, I would keep that as a last resort, as I know that factory resetting one's device is not always an idea one wants to consider. Have you tried restarting the device to see if the screenshot bug disappears?

Thanks for the welcome.what i mean is if im online looking at say anything and i try to screenshot...it says prevented due to security policy thing.im hoping to fix without resetting tho if possible.i can screenshot but just not at all online.hope that explains my problem better.thanks for resonding.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the welcome.what i mean is if im online looking at say anything and i try to screenshot...it says prevented due to security policy thing.im hoping to fix without resetting tho if possible.thanks

And this happens at work? I would talk to the IT in your office if it is preventing something like screenshots.

Canucknuckles

Feb 11, 2017
Visit site
No not at work.its not it issue.its my ph but i occaisionally screenshot things from online for work related reasons.so not being able to screenshot while online is a pain.