Since the last update my screenshot will not work while online.gives a prevented by security policy.how do i stop this most annoying headache?anybody know or have the same problem and find a solution?its pissing me off cz its needed for work.thanks
    02-11-2017 09:36 AM
    Welcome to the forums! Are you saying that you can't go online/use the Internet while you're at work due to a security policy? You can always (once you back up your important information, photos, password managers, etc.) do a factory reset on your device; which will wipe the current update.
    02-11-2017 09:50 AM
    However, I would keep that as a last resort, as I know that factory resetting one's device is not always an idea one wants to consider. Have you tried restarting the device to see if the screenshot bug disappears?
    02-11-2017 09:52 AM
    However, I would keep that as a last resort, as I know that factory resetting one's device is not always an idea one wants to consider. Have you tried restarting the device to see if the screenshot bug disappears?
    Thanks for the welcome.what i mean is if im online looking at say anything and i try to screenshot...it says prevented due to security policy thing.im hoping to fix without resetting tho if possible.i can screenshot but just not at all online.hope that explains my problem better.thanks for resonding.
    Morty2264 likes this.
    02-11-2017 11:28 AM
    Thanks for the welcome.what i mean is if im online looking at say anything and i try to screenshot...it says prevented due to security policy thing.im hoping to fix without resetting tho if possible.thanks
    And this happens at work? I would talk to the IT in your office if it is preventing something like screenshots.
    02-11-2017 11:30 AM
    No not at work.its not it issue.its my ph but i occaisionally screenshot things from online for work related reasons.so not being able to screenshot while online is a pain.
    02-11-2017 11:32 AM
    And this happens at work? I would talk to the IT in your office if it is preventing something like screenshots.
    Basically i cant screenshot anything while at websites.if im not online i can screenshot,if im online at websites i cant due to security policy thing.
    02-11-2017 11:35 AM