Hi guys!

I have looked at other threads about it, but it didn't quite help

Just today my Samsung Galaxy S5 started showing this greenish/yellow tint on the screen. I read it could be the LCD detaching but I don't think that's the case. Thing is, when I go into settings, the screen color goes back to normal.

I rebooted my phone in safe mode too, and the color was 100% fine. Now when I went back to normal mode, the problem persisted. I thought it could be the app I had called Go Launcher, which makes the design nicer, but first, I've had this ever since I got my phone and this never happened. Second, I just uninstalled it and the problem persists.

I have not installed any other app that I think could be interfering with the display settings :/ All of them were installed months and months ago, there's nothing new on my phone. Except that I downloaded the latest Android update.

Ideas, anyone?

Apparently it was an app called CM Locker, which I have also been using for ages, and it never gave me that issue :c
    B. Diddy likes this.
    02-13-2017 09:07 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Glad you figured it out and let us know! Cheetah Mobile apps are widely regarded here as fairly useless and potentially shady stuff, so avoiding them would be best.
    02-13-2017 10:23 AM