Picture display

AncientOfDays

Feb 21, 2017
Visit site
How do you display pictures in the landscape mode?
I have downloaded a bunch of wallpaper from my computer to my phone so I can show my friends my work.
However they are displayed in the portrait mode, all shrunk down and tiny.
I can rotate them right or left so they look like they are supposed to, but rotating my phone to view them causes them to flip back to the portrait mode.
I can turn my head and not the phone but that is uncomfortable.
Also what is the best way to organize over a thousand pictures?
Android just sees them as a group of a thousand pictures in one folder and displays them by date created.
Thumbing through a thousand pictures to find just one is totally unsat.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! When you download the wallpaper image to the computer, is it in jpeg format, and is it landscape there? Does it only become portrait on the phone? And how are you transferring the image file to the computer -- via USB connection, using Windows Explorer?

If you're using Google Photos to store your photos, then the main screen organizes all photos by date (both locally stored photos and photos stored in your Google Photos in the cloud). You can create your own albums and manually select photos to put into those albums. You can also search your photos for lots of different terms (like "Paris" or "swimming pool").

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21