Samsung Galaxy s5 on Sprint (locked) running 6.0.1. WiFi calling work great, but keeps disconnecting. I assume it's when I move from one WiFi access point or network to another, but once it does that it often fails to reconnect on its own. I get a notification that WiFI calling has an error and "please try again". If I click that prompt ("try again"), it connects. So it works, but only with constant intervention. Can't the thing just retry on its own? Is there some way to enable automatic reconnect or retry instead of waiting for me to click the notification? I keep missing calls and texts when I'm inside buildings without cell signal (like my house). I had really hoped WiFi calling would fix that, but this 10 or 15 times a day clicking "retry" is getting old. I'm not sure if this is an Android issue, Sprint issue or a Samsung issue, and I can't find anything online describing intermittent or unstable WiFi calling issues, only doesn't work at all or works all the time but other problem (like carrier charging for airtime, etc). Any help is appreciated, thanks.
    03-05-2017 03:51 PM