Ive been tring to find a way of setting my samsung galaxy s5 as a smart remote for my samsung smart tv but every remote app ive tryed I cant seem to get 1 that gives me dual tv setting were I can see whats on my tv if im in another room with the phone remote ,I know its possible because ive seen it in another forum but can't find witch forum !can you help.please
    06-10-2017 07:42 PM
    Ive been tring to find a way of setting my samsung galaxy s5 as a smart remote for my samsung smart tv but every remote app ive tryed I cant seem to get 1 that gives me dual tv setting were I can see whats on my tv if im in another room with the phone remote ,I know its possible because ive seen it in another forum but can't find witch forum !can you help.please
    Try the Peel Smart Remote app, it has profiles for different rooms and can be configured with remotes for different tvs and has a guide for your local channels/cable/satellite providers. I'm the app, you can switch between rooms/remotes and pull up a guide in each remote.
    06-11-2017 08:42 PM