Good day, I have a s5 g903f and I can't connect to my home wifi but it works to other public wifi networks. I reinstall the software to a service center but still not working , it's try to connect for an undefined time and then appears "can't find IP Adresse". How is that possible ? I have to say that other samsung devices connect instantly to my home wifi using my password of course. What can I do ?
    PS. As I said other samsung devices connect instantly to my home wifi using my password of course,not this one !
    06-14-2017 12:11 AM
    Good day, I have a s5 g903f and I can't connect to my home wifi but it works to other public wifi networks. I reinstall the software to a service center but still not working , it's try to connect for an undefined time and then appears "can't find IP Adresse". How is that possible ? I have to say that other samsung devices connect instantly to my home wifi using my password of course. What can I do ?
    Have you tried resetting your router or modem first? If that doesn't make a difference, you may need to change your WiFi password. I encountered authentication errors when I was using asterisks in my password on a couple of my routers. Other special or unicode characters may cause this problem because some routers are incompatible with them.
    06-14-2017 02:46 AM
    As I said other samsung devices connect instantly to my home wifi using my password of course,not this one !
    06-14-2017 07:09 AM
    As I said other samsung devices connect instantly to my home wifi using my password of course,not this one !
    I, apologize. If that's the case, than I am uncertain of what the cause could be...
    06-14-2017 02:49 PM
    Have you tried powering off your modem and router and then turning them back on?
    06-14-2017 02:52 PM