How do I turn on my Samsung S5 back. It was in the middle of ODIN MODE downloading then it suddenly turned off now I can't turn it on again. Even pressing the volume, home amd power keys together. Please any solution for this?
    07-23-2017 04:20 AM
    Welcome to the forums. What shut off...the phone or the PC? If it was the phone, what happened is the flashing process is not supposed to be interrupted. That can cause the device to not boot.
    can3gxw likes this.
    07-23-2017 09:29 AM
    Sounds like you didn't have a full battery (and didn't plug it in) when you started the flashing process. It's just like updating the BIOS on the computer (DON'T ALLOW THE POWER TO GO OUT WHILE YOU ARE FLASHING).

Try removing the battery for a solid 15-30 seconds and put it back in. Plug in your phone. DON'T try to do anything with your phone (including powering it on) for several hours, make sure there is plenty of charge on your battery. Try turning on your phone and see if it boots in download mode (connected to your PC with ODIN running).

If it STILL will not boot, you are most likely out of luck and will need a trip to a repair depot. You can possibly try going to a Best Buy (if you are in the USA) and see if they can update your phone for you.

This is why flashing a ROM is NOT recommended for novices or if you are not 100% aware of the risks.
    ironass likes this.
    07-24-2017 11:26 AM