Phone says not enough storage and when I go into storage under settings miscellaneous files is taking almost the whole bar and I'm not sure which items in there is safe to delete without wiping my saved pix, vids, or other saved things out. Please help!
    08-29-2017 02:55 PM
    Phone says not enough storage and when I go into storage under settings miscellaneous files is taking almost the whole bar and I'm not sure which items in there is safe to delete without wiping my saved pix, vids, or other saved things out. Please help!
    First and foremost, set your camera to store photos and videos on to your memory card. Also, you can move your photos and files over to your memory card. Then, download and install, free from the Google Play Store, Clean Master. Then select to clean, "Junk Files". Normally, I would not recommend Clean Master as it is full of ad's and takes over your phone but it is very useful for clearing out junk. Once used, I recommend you disable or uninstall the app. You can always re-install or re-enable it again should you need to.
    08-30-2017 12:52 PM
    First and foremost, set your camera to store photos and videos on to your memory card.
    I have to disagree with @ironass on the "first" part.
    FIRST and FOREMOST - install Google Photos and allow it to back up all of your photos. Then you can set your camera to store your photos to the SD Card. Once your photos are backed up to Google Photos, you can't lose them by deleting folders and files on your phone.
    08-30-2017 02:06 PM
    Thank you all for the feedback! I am going to try it now. After looking at my settings, pics and vids were already set up to go straight to SD card. Be back shortly for an update!
    08-31-2017 11:42 AM