How do I disable music other people have to hear when I put them on hold?

RobSmith77

Sep 28, 2017
Visit site
The question speaks. I am not asking about ringtones heard by me or those calling me. I am asking about how to disable the hold music heard by those to whom I put on hold whilst attempting to add another caller using T-Mobile and a Samsung Galaxy S5 designed for T-Mobile. Example: I'm on a conference call. I have to make another call. I put the group on hold assuming the conversation will resume without me for the brief duration of my other important call only to find out the conference call was over early upon returning. How embarrassing it was to additionally find out it was intrusive loud music from my phone while I was on the other call that everyone adjourned the meeting early. I'm lucky if I still have a job.

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
On-Hold music comes directly from the carrier or call-in service you're using, I'm afraid. I do remember a service like this being offered on T-Mo a while back, so maybe that's active on your line? Also, some conference call services (like AT&T's Teleconference Service) add that music to on-hold callers.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maximusdebois