So, my s5 does not have google play store, and i have tried so many apks my head spins around, it on android 6.0.1 and even if i download the apks for google play store (google play sevices, google services framework, account manager etc.) i would get instantly spammed with an error saying "google play services framework has stopped working" and it would spam it and slow down my phone and annoy the heck out of me, can somebody help me ?
    01-26-2019 07:02 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! The Chinese firmware doesn't support Google services, because Google is blocked in China. You'd have to try installing a different ROM, if possible: http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...interface.html
    01-26-2019 01:18 PM
    .apk files should install - if you enable "install unknown apps" for whatever apps you're going to use to install apps - Amazon, AppToIde, etc.
    01-27-2019 12:32 PM
    .apk files should install - if you enable "install unknown apps" for whatever apps you're going to use to install apps - Amazon, AppToIde, etc.
    It sounds like the apps did install but are not working right, which makes me lean towards B. Diddy's explanation.
    01-27-2019 01:57 PM