08-12-2019 03:51 PM
39 12
tools
    me phone s5. you dont understand I DONT FLASH FIRMWARE!!! I DID RESET!! and in april i did updated android security patch ! i never seen when rebooted or reset, everything is okay, but when i buyed note 3 problem random was. in s5 i see optimising app!!!! the note 3 viruses phone i plug in pc FW reinstall in not3 .
    Factory reset
    Flashing stock firmware
    Software update OTA
    All will show this after phone boots up
    08-07-2019 11:32 PM
    Factory reset
    Flashing stock firmware
    Software update OTA
    All will show this after phone boots up
    why fw reinstall ... i did ota update to security patch! so why reset didnt helped?? when i did reset problem i thought gone, but after 2days problem persists. i download tinder luminor fb snapchat find my phone google, screen on. these apps i had before when problem shows , and i had these app before i buyed note 3 ao never seen!!! i dont install again zedge. the zedge was 2months when i dont buyed note 3 not show when rebooted or booting up. everything was ok before i dont buyed NOTE 3 PHONE!!!!!!!! now i buyed, and problem was
    08-08-2019 02:23 AM
    so what app could be optimising???? i had these apps after 2-3momths and not shows optimising!! when boot up or restart, when i buyed note 3, the problem started!!! reser dont help!! what i buyed phone virus?;D lol
    08-08-2019 02:27 AM
    i can latest download SecurityPATCH so OTA not helps
    08-08-2019 02:36 AM
    i did reinstall FW, i updated google apps, install fb,messemger,trafi,snapchat,updated google play music same issue still see optimising
    08-08-2019 05:15 AM
    I REINSTALL LATEST SECURITY PATCH VIA ODIN SO NOW ON SCRREN POP UP NO NETWORK. UNABLE TO DOWNLOAD ATTACHMENT? WHAT? WHEN I DO OTA UPDATED I NEVER SEEN!! I REINSTALL LATEST ANDROID VERSION FROM ODIN. NOW I SEE THIS . KEEP POP UP EVERY SECONDS! ITS NERVOUS... IN MULTIMEDIA MESSAGE UNCHECK ALL. NOT HELPED. EVEN WHEN SIM CARD IS NOT INSERT KEEP POPUP!! RESET DONT HELP. NEVER HAPPEN UNTIL TODAY WHEN I DO REINSTALL FIRMWARE!!! now problem repeated! shows no network even when wifi is on or 4g is on. still see no network unable to download attachment what????? PROBLEMS CREATING ITSELF.........
    08-09-2019 01:33 AM
    How about any of the other apps in that list?
    I REINSTALL LATEST SECURITY PATCH VIA ODIN SO NOW ON SCRREN POP UP NO NETWORK. UNABLE TO DOWNLOAD ATTACHMENT? WHAT? WHEN I DO OTA UPDATED I NEVER SEEN!! I REINSTALL LATEST ANDROID VERSION FROM ODIN. NOW I SEE THIS . KEEP POP UP EVERY SECONDS! ITS NERVOUS... IN MULTIMEDIA MESSAGE UNCHECK ALL. NOT HELPED. EVEN WHEN SIM CARD IS NOT INSERT KEEP POPUP!! RESET DONT HELP. NEVER HAPPEN UNTIL TODAY WHEN I DO REINSTALL FIRMWARE!!! now problem repeated! shows no network even when wifi is on or 4g is on. still see no network unable to download attachment what????? PROBLEMS CREATING ITSELF.........
    08-09-2019 01:34 AM
    why fw reinstall ... i did ota update to security patch! so why reset didnt helped?? when i did reset problem i thought gone, but after 2days problem persists. i download tinder luminor fb snapchat find my phone google, screen on. these apps i had before when problem shows , and i had these app before i buyed note 3 ao never seen!!! i dont install again zedge. the zedge was 2months when i dont buyed note 3 not show when rebooted or booting up. everything was ok before i dont buyed NOTE 3 PHONE!!!!!!!! now i buyed, and problem was
    Labas, you have to understand we can do only so much and you played with your phone flashing and troubleshooting . I think you should really take to repair center to find what's going on with your phones . Like I said it doesn't hurt to get second opinion from a professional that deals with issues like this .
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    08-09-2019 08:13 AM
    Labas, you have to understand we can do only so much and you played with your phone flashing and troubleshooting . I think you should really take to repair center to find what's going on with your phones . Like I said it doesn't hurt to get second opinion from a professional that deals with issues like this .
    **** WHY I YESTERDAY REINSTALLED FW NOW MUSIC APP IN LOCKSCREEN WHITE NOT GREEN, and notifications music WHITE and now not see volume controller number of sound, just see slider!!!!!!
    08-09-2019 10:58 AM
    **** WHY I YESTERDAY REINSTALLED FW NOW MUSIC APP IN LOCKSCREEN WHITE NOT GREEN, and notifications music WHITE and now not see volume controller number of sound, just see slider!!!!!!
    This what I mean , get a second opinion that way you get a better picture of what the issue is . We can't walk you through every step for every issue , no one can or will. Find out by repair center and take it from there.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    08-09-2019 11:03 AM
    This what I mean , get a second opinion that way you get a better picture of what the issue is . We can't walk you through every step for every issue , no one can or will. Find out by repair center and take it from there.
    picture. on lockscreen white and transpered when i reinstall fw, when i installed not via odin but via ota 4 months ago it was green and button play back and next was rounded corner
    on status bar when i uptaded via ota was green not white after i reinstalled software via odin. now white but not green
    and in music app dont shows volume control number just show slider, and no equalizer in slider just slider... when i updated via ota. was everything equalizer and number of sound now GONE!!! everything changed!!! when i reinstalled via odin!!!!!

everytime when boot phone or restart it shows android is starting-68332238_1494718234003718_7748695647133368320_n.jpg

!everytime when boot phone or restart it shows android is starting-67838980_1148757975310426_7310145336926797824_n.jpg
    everytime when boot phone or restart it shows android is starting-67903108_2316891068627873_2929995202925953024_n.jpg
    08-09-2019 11:56 AM
    Sorry, I can't help you. Word of advice -- refrain from internet shouting (i.e., typing in ALL CAPS). I realize you're frustrated, but it's considered bad web etiquette, and some consider it downright rude.

Good luck.
    08-09-2019 09:49 PM
    Sorry, I can't help you. Word of advice -- refrain from internet shouting (i.e., typing in ALL CAPS). I realize you're frustrated, but it's considered bad web etiquette, and some consider it downright rude.

Good luck.
    :d Ok
    08-11-2019 11:03 AM
    op.
    08-12-2019 03:51 PM
39 12