everytime when boot phone or restart it shows android is starting

101a

Banned
Jul 26, 2019
Visit site
hey, when i reboot phone or boot up shows android is starting, optimizing 1of1 apps. what?????? what app??? i never seen issue past 2years , when rebooting or booting , i downloadead malware.bytes and dont charged phone to 100% so i unninstalled and smart manager shows 1744119.apk name app name but not malwarebytes name, i charged to 37% and disconnected charger, so when i let full charge goes off app name because new charger cycle. thats could be a problem? i asked because i dont know maybe a malware???
automatically created folder with dot.spensdk30 but the s5 dont have spen. and in android internal storage data com.cleanmaster.sdk created folder today by 2;57 a.m , i have samsung smart manager cleaner preinstalled

101a

Banned
Jul 26, 2019
Visit site
problem not solved when full charged, still i see when boot phone or reboot still shows optimizing 1of1 apps

i had zedge i read from internet that could be problem. but i unninstall zedge and still... i do factory data reset wipe cache, dont help

Last edited by a moderator:

101a

Banned
Jul 26, 2019
Visit site
You might have to factory reset in recovery if you can get out Android optimizing

amm phone works fine, but when reboot or power on device, when samsung logo goes off, i see starting android and next windows optimizing 1of1 app, i read that could be a problem zedge, but i have that program 1year and never seen problem like today when i rebooted phone.. maybe update zedge could be a problem? i dont remember i update zedge app or not.. i do factory reset , still see 1of1 app optimizing

why in recovery when i can used phone, but when reboot, still see starting android and 1o1 app optimizing.... even when i did reset from phone no in recovery menu

101a

Banned
Jul 26, 2019
Visit site

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I don't know why Zedge could be a problem, but it's in that list. You don't really need the Zedge app anyway if you want to use their ringtones -- I've always been able to download the ringtones from their website on my computer, then transfer the mp3 file to the phone's /Ringtones, /Notifications, or /Alarms directory.

labas10

Banned
Jun 15, 2019
Visit site
I don't know why Zedge could be a problem, but it's in that list. You don't really need the Zedge app anyway if you want to use their ringtones -- I've always been able to download the ringtones from their website on my computer, then transfer the mp3 file to the phone's /Ringtones, /Notifications, or /Alarms directory.

When i uptaded androidwebsystem from gplay still problem. When reboot phone still shows 1of1 app optimizing. Why that problem?????????

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
You mentioned that this happened even after doing a factory reset. Does it happen immediately after the reset is complete, or does it happen once you've set the phone up and reinstalled apps?

labas10

Banned
Jun 15, 2019
Visit site
Are you able to boot into Safe Mode?

yes still see optimising app, but i do reset and when restarting from reset dont see optimising app, when i installed facebook,messenger, instagram, but i dont install zedge again, and dont updated ant radio, android websystemreview, why does it happen? it never happen!!!

You mentioned that this happened even after doing a factory reset. Does it happen immediately after the reset is complete, or does it happen once you've set the phone up and reinstalled apps?

i did reset, problem i mean gone, but noooot, after i reset device problem dont persist and dont see when rebooting, after fresh apps without installed from gplay anything, i installed messenger, fb, instagram... i did reset and dont see, now i restart my phone after 2days and still see the same issue optimising app! even when i did reset and reinstall programs messenger,snapchat,instagram,fb,smart.id. twitter........... in safe mode shows still optimising when booting i never seen before 2months when rebooting or power on device. maybe malware????? from note 3??????

i see this. when samsung flash after 1s i see this. and this take for a 10sec

Attachments

• IMG_20180428_123723983.jpg
    IMG_20180428_123723983.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 9

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
My guess is it has to do with one of those apps you keep reinstalling. You may just have to reset again, and this time reinstall apps one by one, waiting a couple of days between installations, and doing reboots after each installation to see if the problem happens. When it does happen, you'll have a better idea of which app is causing the problem.

labas10

Banned
Jun 15, 2019
Visit site
That's normal after a flash

me phone s5. you dont understand I DONT FLASH FIRMWARE!!! I DID RESET!! and in april i did updated android security patch ! i never seen when rebooted or reset, everything is okay, but when i buyed note 3 problem random was. in s5 i see optimising app!!!! the note 3 viruses phone i plug in pc FW reinstall in not3 .

before 3months i do 1000 times resets and 10000 reboots. dont see! i had programs all like now the same apps installed. !!!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance