Galaxy S6 Wireless Chargers

ingogo

Aug 26, 2014
Visit site
I have tried this wireless charger pad. Very good and smooth for charging s6. 14.99.

http://glass4m.com/product/qi-standard-wireless-charging-charger-pad

2523118dd737b1e48853b36fb7c69664.jpg

madkcatt

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
This happens to me. Phone will reach 100% and it will stop charging. I wake up every morning to the S6 at 87% because of it.
I've had this same thing happen to me. It stops charging and then when I grab the phone, it always shows less than 100%. Thought it was a fluke and was about to take it back.

Last edited:

huaxf

Jul 23, 2015
Visit site
I think quick charger for Samsung galaxy S6 can get the phone charging faster than a wireless charger.but quick charger usually costs at least $25.

jedson01

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
Generally I like the Samsung round shaped charger. It's great not to have to plug in. My issue is placement of the phone on the charger. Finding the sweet spot can take me a little bit of sliding the phone around. My GS6 is in an Otterbox Commuter case. Perhaps that's the expected experience for charging through a case?

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
Generally I like the Samsung round shaped charger. It's great not to have to plug in. My issue is placement of the phone on the charger. Finding the sweet spot can take me a little bit of sliding the phone around. My GS6 is in an Otterbox Commuter case. Perhaps that's the expected experience for charging through a case?

Defender case. No sliding around.

ODog2323

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
Which charging standard does Samsung's wireless pad support? The phone supports Qi and PowerMat (that's what it's called right?) if I remember correctly.

I tried my Nexus 6 on my gf's Samsung pad, and no workie.

AC App
Nexus 6

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
Which charging standard does Samsung's wireless pad support? The phone supports Qi and PowerMat (that's what it's called right?) if I remember correctly.

I tried my Nexus 6 on my gf's Samsung pad, and no workie.

AC App
Nexus 6
The OEM pad supports both the WPC and PMA wireless charging standards.

GeoXify

Apr 12, 2015
Visit site
I bought the yootech wireless charger and it works perfectly. I'm glad I did not overpay for Samsung's wireless charger, although it looks great, this one I bought works perfect and looks good on my desk at work.

Edit: Currently $14.99 on Amazon

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• 8074.jpg
    8074.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 60

Ami Mishra

Sep 18, 2015
Visit site
I bought the Ravpower portable wireless charger and battery pack. It can be used as a charging pad at your desk or you can take it with you as it has a 5000mah capacity.

nicke20

Oct 16, 2015
Visit site
Having just got my S6 I ordered an otterbox commuter case and some fake avengers shield chargers off ebay,
The chargers will charge fantasticly the naked phone, but with the case on its a different matter, if the phone is off it charges to 100% nice and fast, if the phone is on it starts to charge and as soon as the screen closesdown the charger blue light stops and then restarts, the phone jumps back into life, 5 seconds later announces that its charging and then just circles in this loop off charge screen off stop ???? is it because they are cheap single coil chargers??

w2xq

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
FWIW the standard VZW wireless charger works well and puts the S6 to 100% from a 10-15% start. I leave the Otterbox on the phone. The VZW charger is available in any VZW store. I am looking for a generic windshield (not one that glues to the dash) wireless charger, now to hold the S6 in the Otterbox case and to hold future phines, but I haven't found any candidates. Ideas?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781