Galaxy S6 Wireless Chargers

the tall guy

Q&A Team
Sep 23, 2013
Visit site

Unfortunately I'm in work the now so I can only watch the video, I can't hear it lol. Are they saying it's a good charger? not that it makes a difference as I own the white version and have had zero issues with it. For so long I put off getting a wireless charger, thinking to myself that it's just a gimmick, but now I love it. Something so simple has changed my bed time routine tremendously lol.

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
This is my very first wireless charging pad, and it didn't disappoint!
Love it!
No more fumbling trying to plug in!
I got the white S6 Edge, so I got the white pad, and they match perfectly.
Mine is on my desk in my home office. Love it. At work, I still have the old standby USB plugged into my docking station, for now...

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
I'm about to order the Samsung Wireless Charging Pad, did anyone try it? looks really nice and has a lot of good reviews
Amazon.com: Samsung Wireless Charging Pad - Retail Packaging - Black Sapphire
View attachment 181232
I got mine with my pre-order at Best Buy and had it since launch. It's pretty goofy proof. Blue LED lets you know it's aligned properly and green LED to let you know it's fully charged. It charges through a Defender case as well. Check out my Defender review video on my YouTube channel. At the very end, I show the GS6 on the OEM pad.

Active Mike

Jun 20, 2015
Visit site
I've read that the Samsung charger doesn't trickle charge so when used for night time charging the phone might lose charge so the phone is not fully charged in the morning.

mhettrich

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site
I've read that the Samsung charger doesn't trickle charge so when used for night time charging the phone might lose charge so the phone is not fully charged in the morning.
This happens to me. Phone will reach 100% and it will stop charging. I wake up every morning to the S6 at 87% because of it.

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
This happens to me. Phone will reach 100% and it will stop charging. I wake up every morning to the S6 at 87% because of it.

I haven't had this issue and you shouldn't have to adjust it, but if you realign the device, by the time you leave for work, it should be fully charged.

Brett Smith4

Jul 1, 2015
Visit site
hi all ,just wondering if sumone can advise me if i have a problem with my wireless white charging pad, it says 100% but stays blue never turns green even after say 30 mins fully charged,green light on phone pad stays blue?is mine faulty or is it just continually charging because of sum background app or sumthing,thank you.p.s have an s6

kevindharrisii

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
Mine has always stayed blue when the phone is on it. I figured it indicated the phone wss connected to the charger. Is it supposed to turn green?

Daspoo

May 27, 2013
Visit site
Last edited:

Brett Smith4

Jul 1, 2015
Visit site
ok another question,how do i know if black round charger i got is genuine?spells WIRELESS "CHRGER" on the back and the Qi in the back the Q is a lot fatter.it turns on stays green until ya put phone on and charges then goes blue till charged then green,but white one ive had for a month flashes blue green when turning on then nothing till put phone on then just stays blue even after charging ,but sticker on back says WIRELESS"CHARGER" on back and the QI symbol looks normal.boxes are same on front but white ones box has a nice genuine looking samsung sticker on back down bottom corner of box. thank 4 help from anyone,also white one,box has raised lettering on front and on back one flat lettering, label on back of black pad says samsung,yamsung in stead of samsung,yately,lol, black one comes with a generic instruction booklet unlike white one which has samsung genuine leaflet

Last edited: