Galaxy S6 Active

dingyibvs

Jun 8, 2015
Visit site
Did anyone else order from AT&T online? I just ordered one on Sunday, and the price for a no-contract phone was 428.99 for some reason? I went back and went through the ordering process 3 times before finally clicking the complete order button, and I made sure I selected the no-contract option. Each time I selected the no-contract option, it showed 694.99, but then I click add-to-cart and it shows 428.99. I did elect to upgrade my phone, but that shouldn't make a difference, should it? Really weird, but I'll take it!

anneoneamouse

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
dingyibvs - I experienced the same behaviour back when I tried to order my wife's S5, off contract. They would not honour the incorrect (cheaper) price shown in the cart for me, but the order would never complete. Do you have tracking info for a shipped package?

dingyibvs

Jun 8, 2015
Visit site
dingyibvs - I experienced the same behaviour back when I tried to order my wife's S5, off contract. They would not honour the incorrect (cheaper) price shown in the cart for me, but the order would never complete. Do you have tracking info for a shipped package?

It was just shipped out, should arrive Wednesday!

T48

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Did anyone else order from AT&T online? I just ordered one on Sunday, and the price for a no-contract phone was 428.99 for some reason? I went back and went through the ordering process 3 times before finally clicking the complete order button, and I made sure I selected the no-contract option. Each time I selected the no-contract option, it showed 694.99, but then I click add-to-cart and it shows 428.99. I did elect to upgrade my phone, but that shouldn't make a difference, should it? Really weird, but I'll take it!

Thanks for posting this. Just ordered mine & have a confirmation email that the order is accepted & processed at the $428.99 + tax @ $26. Do not have a specific ship date yet.

Funny thing is in another thread about cases, when I click the link it shows a discount on the case. But will not let me order it. Not complaining though with the deal on the phone.

Leoncio Zamora

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
This is my new battery cycle, it's getting better and better. 2 hours and 34 minutes of screen on time and only 10 percent gone, that's going to be anywhere from 15-20 hours if it holds lol ridiculous

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• 279.jpg
    279.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 100
  • 280.jpg
    280.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 101
  • 281.jpg
    281.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 101

LonestarROB

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
How did y'all order it for $428 no contract? Are y'all previous At&t customers? I can't even check out period, much less get it for $428. :(

T48

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
How did y'all order it for $428 no contract? Are y'all previous At&t customers? I can't even check out period, much less get it for $428. :(

Added it to cart at the no contract price of $694. Clicked check out & then you have to go through the steps of answering whether you are new or current customer etc. But the price did drop down to the $428 at that point. Not sure if it is a glitch or what not, but the order has been accepted. Think my total was $455 with tax. Not sure if they will charge activation fee as they do not with the Next program, but do with the on contract price. Have not purchased a phone without a contract previously.

T48

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Hmmm... When I do that I don't even have the option to check out. I always get screwed lol .

Like I said, not sure if this was a glitch or intended quiet sale? But it won't let me past the cart section now either.
Also could not order a case yesterday that someone had linked on another thread here. You would think they
would want to sell accessories? Regardless, got the att email this morning saying the S6A had shipped.

Per post 131, no activation fee for phones off contract on the mobile share value plan.
BYOP - Bring Your Own Phone or Tablet to AT&T and Save

anneoneamouse

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
Just got my "your phone has shipped" email.

I suspect that the lower price was AT&T's device cost in a database; and someone made a cell-reference error in their website scripts. To add insult to injury, corporate discount applied too.

AoN

ryjb

May 11, 2011
Visit site
You lucky folks getting that $428 price. I am on Cricket and would love this phone but I will hold off until the price gets down around $450 or so. If history is any lesson that will be in a few months.

If anyone wants to sell theirs around for what you paid I am a willing buyer ;)

Leoncio Zamora

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
I hope you all hey this amazing battery life. Simply unbelievable. This is basic usage, email,messaging, facebook, Google app, Internet, pictures, taking videos, little bit of YouTube, cnn, espn, no WiFi all 4g, etc

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• 344.jpg
    344.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 74
  • 345.jpg
    345.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 75
  • 346.jpg
    346.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 75

anneoneamouse

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
Kennyb123, your math is wrong- if the phone was on for 15 hours, and screen was about 20% of that, that means about 3 hours of screen on time. User ends with about 20% battery left. This is all in line with the figures we see (maybe a little under for screen time). He or she posts a screen shot, would they really go to the trouble of faking the graphic? AoN