Got my Active home tonight. Had to give my LG g4 back. Too bad really, it has some greay potential ,but mine had a few too many issues with the WiFi and cell radio happen overnight to keep it. Tried 5 different phones and had the same or worse reception.

Thought I would jump back into the Samsung world for a while and see how things work.

Anyway...it's a nice phone so far......

Posted from my Samsung s6a
    anon(5630457) likes this.
    06-16-2015 12:17 AM
    Got my Active home tonight. Had to give my LG g4 back. Too bad really, it has some greay potential ,but mine had a few too many issues with the WiFi and cell radio happen overnight to keep it. Tried 5 different phones and had the same or worse reception.

Thought I would jump back into the Samsung world for a while and see how things work.

Anyway...it's a nice phone so far......

Welcome aboard you're going to love this phone

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
    06-16-2015 01:42 AM
    Thanks

I do miss the rear buttons......I would be lying if I didn't say that, and the leather back, but having the physical buttons on this one and is really nice too.

I really didn't think I would like it, but the big battery is very nice to have since it can't be swapped out.

The armored case is pretty nice too, especially since this fits fine in my Seidio commuter holster.

The main thing I need to do is to utilize the cloud services for everything now. Once I get used to doing this I think I will be fine with it.

One last thing.... This phone looks a lot better than any of the pictures I have seen of it. I got the black one with the gold on the buttons and it looks very nice.

06-16-2015 02:46 AM
    I got the non camo one... Def looks better in person... a little long though... but I guess it's the price to pay to have buttons... i hate hitting the back button by accident
    06-16-2015 10:05 AM