Anyone else getting random notification sounds? I hear my notification ring tone every now and then, but when I look there's nothing, no text, no voice mail, no alerts, no missed calls, no notification LED, nothing. This happens about once or twice a day at random times, no rhyme or reason to it. I have nothing set to notify me other than voice mail, and text messages, no mail apps set to notify at all.

Posted via the Android Central App
    06-19-2015 09:05 AM
    Anyone else getting random notification sounds? I hear my notification ring tone every now and then, but when I look there's nothing, no text, no voice mail, no alerts, no missed calls, no notification LED, nothing. This happens about once or twice a day at random times, no rhyme or reason to it. I have nothing set to notify me other than voice mail, and text messages, no mail apps set to notify at all.

Is your AT&T Live app talking to you?
    06-19-2015 11:43 AM

Is the phone wet?
    Is touch sensitivity enabled?
    Do you have a lock screen?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
    06-19-2015 01:58 PM
    I swear I hear some stuff going on also. I hear the water effect like the screen unlock sound at just a random time. It isn't my notification sounds either as they would be louder.
    06-21-2015 09:12 AM
    I swear I hear some stuff going on also. I hear the water effect like the screen unlock sound at just a random time. It isn't my notification sounds either as they would be louder.
    Is the phone wet?
    Is touch sensitivity enabled?
    Do you have a lock screen?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
    06-21-2015 07:22 PM
    i thought i was the only one. My screen turns on and a notification like something is being turned on and then off. I did get my phone yet yesterday but nothing out of the norm.
    08-10-2015 11:51 AM
    Never got the phone wet, never dropped it, it just stopped happening in its own. I don't have any idea what it was.

08-10-2015 02:37 PM
    Greenify does it if you are using that app. It turns the screen on, kills the app, then turns the screen off.
    08-10-2015 04:41 PM
    Not using Greenify, none of the other stipulations apply, once every couple of days, I get a random notification sound--and not the one I am currently using, but the one I had before that, both custom--and nothing no notifcation attached. Annoying. Not the end of the world, but annoying. If it happened more often, it would be really annoying.
    11-27-2016 02:09 AM