clicking on side of phone

ChuckG73

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site
When you go to switch it out at ATT just check the phone before they switch it. When I swapped mine out we went through 2 phones before we found one that did not creak. But now I have a break free phone.

Posted via the Android Central App

Calahan Hempe

Jul 4, 2015
Visit site
I know this forum is a bit old, but I fixed my clicking problem last night by getting some very small gague craft syringes and filled it with superglue. I then used an exacto knife to GENTLY open the gap between the rubber bumper and the phone housing. While the knife was wedged in the gap I used they syringe to squirt a little bit of glue along the gap. I did this on the left side of the phone below the volume key, near the micro USB port, and on the right side of the phone. I have not tried the water resistance since but I also don't really plan to, only to have it as a backup security (for peace of mind). Inbox me with any questions about this.

Phoneguy108

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I know this forum is a bit old, but I fixed my clicking problem last night by getting some very small gague craft syringes and filled it with superglue. I then used an exacto knife to GENTLY open the gap between the rubber bumper and the phone housing. While the knife was wedged in the gap I used they syringe to squirt a little bit of glue along the gap. I did this on the left side of the phone below the volume key, near the micro USB port, and on the right side of the phone. I have not tried the water resistance since but I also don't really plan to, only to have it as a backup security (for peace of mind). Inbox me with any questions about this.

Some surgery. ... haha nice

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital