Happy Independence Day

MDMcAtee

Jul 4, 2014
Visit site
I sincerely hope everyone has a great and safe 4th of July and don't forget to grab some pictures and videos of your fireworks displays tonight if possible.

I am looking forward to seeing what you all are doing.. I'll try to get some pictures up, but I am chief cook and bottle washer as well as fireworks technician

Stay safe folks

Posted from my Samsung S6 Active

jackal2001

Nov 6, 2013
Visit site
When you are done stuffing your hot dog in those buns can you reply to my PM? I wanted to know what weather widget you are using. Thanks. ;-)

MDMcAtee

Jul 4, 2014
Visit site
When you are done stuffing your hot dog in those buns can you reply to my PM? I wanted to know what weather widget you are using. Thanks. ;-)

Sorry.. I primarily use the mobile app and didn't see it.. I wish we had the notifications on it.. sure would make life easier.

I have Weatherbug Elite. I don't know if it is still available in the play store or not but I have had it for several years now.

anon(5630457)

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
I sincerely hope everyone has a great and safe 4th of July and don't forget to grab some pictures and videos of your fireworks displays tonight if possible.

I am looking forward to seeing what you all are doing.. I'll try to get some pictures up, but I am chief cook and bottle washer as well as fireworks technician

Stay safe folks

What's the best camera setting to capture fireworks?

Thank you.