Making my s6 active more durable.

Josh Holmes

Sep 3, 2015
Visit site
I just got a S6 active and is a sweet phone. I am worried I am going to break it like I have done with so many other phones. I mountain bike with my phone and so need it to be as durable as possible. The salesperson at AT&T store sold me a body glove case, which I feel is pretty flimsy so want to upgrade that. From reading seems otterbox is best. For screen protection I got this from amazon the amFilm for s6 active, I wanted something fast so no clue how well this work.

Anyone have any opinions on better case and screen protector combo? I am not worried about weight or bulk I want the phone to be as tough as possible. Thanks in advance.

PapaGary

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
I have an Otterbox Defender for my Moto X and I believe the you could use the phone for a hockey puck without damaging it. Oh, it also comes with a screen protector.

scitech09

Aug 16, 2015
Visit site
I have the Zagg Glass screen protector and the Otterbox Defender case. I just removed the built in screen protector. I do a lot of outdoor work and need this phone to last. This combination is very solid.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

MattKerwin

Jan 24, 2014
Visit site
OtterBox defender -- pop that flimsy screen protector off (that doesn't protect the top part near the ear piece / camera) and put on a tempered glass protector...best of all worlds

Samsung Galaxy S6 Active / Gear Circle - Pebble Time Steel - FitBit Charge / Aria