5.1.1 out for S6, is it out for the active?

thetruthkc

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
There has been no press on it as far as I know. It would be an exciting bit of news, but as an Active owner, I'm thinking we'll get the update late on the game.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Dranakin

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, I think we'll have to wait a little while (week or two, if we're lucky) for an update for the Active.

That said, I use Package Disabler Pro to get rid of bloatware. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but when the update comes, I think I have to re-enable everything to allow for a software update to go through?

michael_vita

Sep 27, 2015
Visit site
Yeah, I think we'll have to wait a little while (week or two, if we're lucky) for an update for the Active.

That said, I use Package Disabler Pro to get rid of bloatware. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but when the update comes, I think I have to re-enable everything to allow for a software update to go through?

Exactly. And if you used non-AT&T sim you have to put AT&T sim to update via OTA, or used smart switch. Not sure about sideload.

Since AT&T had pretty good follow up in the past with Active line, I believe we will have an update soon, if not tomorrow =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12