SG S6Active. I'm stuck with pin and swipe to unlock. None is dulled out, unavailable. What do I do?

A

AC Question

SGs6Active. I'm stuck with pin and swipe to unlock. "None" is dulled out, unavailable.

I was using just "swipe" to unlock then tried PIN (which works fine) but now I'm unable to switch back to either "none" or "swipe." On settings screen these two options are listed in 'dulled out' type and reference administrator privileges.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Re: SGs6Active. I'm stuck with pin and swipe to unlock. "None" is dulled out, unavailable.

I was using just "swipe" to unlock then tried PIN (which works fine) but now I'm unable to switch back to either "none" or "swipe." On settings screen these two options are listed in 'dulled out' type and reference administrator privileges.

Welcome to the forums!

Go to Lock Screen and Security, then Other Security Settings, then tap on "Clear Credentials" then you can change your unlock method.

Yours won't be greyed out like mine is. This happens sometimes when wanting to change from a secure lock to an unsecured and you have to clear the credentials when it happens.

Attachments

• 1447249037877.jpg
    1447249037877.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 7

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khalio1234