Why isn't my active button working correctly on my Samsung Galaxy S6 Active?

A

AC Question

active button not working correctly on samsung galaxy s6 active

When I push the active button the screen is either black or white. It just started yesterday. If I restart the phone it will work when I push the active key for a couple times then it will start going to the black or white screen again. Help please.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: active button not working correctly on samsung galaxy s6 active

Welcome to Android Central! Did you disable any system or Samsung apps? Is the Activity Zone dashboard coming up when it works?

pdallar

Nov 20, 2015
Visit site
I have the same problem Already returned one phone cause it was working and then didn't work. Same thing with this phone Day 1,2, it worked, now day 3 day 4 not working.
:mad:

pdallar

Nov 20, 2015
Visit site

Welcome to Android Central! Did you disable any system or Samsung apps? Is the Activity Zone dashboard coming up when it works?

Activity dashboard does not come up. no flashlight, no step counter (can use widget for this and heart rate monitor) not aware that any system or Samsung apps disabled.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site

What if you go to Settings>Active Key​? Can you adjust anything there?

Khorium

Nov 21, 2015
Visit site

Ive got the same problem. I last used my active button 3 days ago and it was working perfectly. Then I pushed it yesterday and the screen goes all white and doesn't open the active zone. I've restarted my phone a couple of times and same thing happens, blank white screen. The only thing I've changed was that I downloaded the app zillow. I haven't messed with the settings so I'm not sure.

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci