Usage Manager

Suzy Johnson

Nov 26, 2015
Visit site
I recently did a software update on my S6 Active and now when I open the Usage Manager I get the "Unfortunately, the usage manager has stopped" error and it closes. I've restarted the phone multiple times. Not sure what else I can do.

Posted via the Android Central App

Faelach

Nov 20, 2011
Visit site
Do you use the Usage Manager?

If not, the best thing I can recommend is to download Package Disabler from the Play Store and completely disable that app. You can also disable the gazillion other ATT apps that were stuffed inside this otherwise glorious phone. I have done so and had no issues whatsoever - and cleared up a ton of storage and memory in the process.

Phoneguy108

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I recently did a software update on my S6 Active and now when I open the Usage Manager I get the "Unfortunately, the usage manager has stopped" error and it closes. I've restarted the phone multiple times. Not sure what else I can do.

Posted via the Android Central App

I have the same problem!

Beaverslayer

Nov 28, 2015
Visit site
Yea, same problem here. Wiped cache and data with no luck. Went into recovery mode and wiped cache as well. Also tried enabling several apps i had disabled, still no luck. Probably the only thing that'll fix it is a factory reset. Don't want to do that at present. This happened after updating as well.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20